Computer Vision Engineer London
Cubiq Recruitment Ltd
Publication date: Nov 19th
Job type: Full Time
Category: Software Dev
Salary: £80k-£100kView all Cubiq Recruitment Ltd jobs
- Computer Vision Engineer. £45,000£60,000 + Excellent Package Including Substantial Shares (Total package £80,000 £100,000). Central London. Permanent**. We are working with a revolutionary startup that, due to recent investment, is looking to heavily expand moving forwards. Having grown substantially over the last year, they are set to expand their international offices as well as their core London office. This is a great opportunity to enter a future powerhouse who are changing the shape of their industry by applying computer vision and machine learning technology to the engineering sector. They are looking to bring on a computer vision engineer onto their team who aspires to push and progress up to a senior level. This role would sit in the heart of the research team being mentored and guided by some of the industries best Senior and Lead computer vision engineers. **Job outline**. We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated individual that is looking for the opportunity to make a true visual impact on the trends of one of the biggest industries in the world. You will be pragmatic and ambitious with interests in solving real world problems. You will be crafting deeplearning algorithms alongside your core research team as well as the development teams as well as driving projects which will involve implementing these algorithms into our clients core software. Our client has ties into one of the UKs most prestigious universities which you would work in collaboration with also with your team, you will also represent this client externally to clients and the wide public. **Key skills**.
- Proven experience producing solutions to Computer Vision and Machine Learning problems.
- Good Coding skills in Python.
- Experience with using Tensorflow or PyTorch or similar.
- Strong communication skills.
- Natural Problem Solver. **Academic requirements**.
- You will a have a MSc Degree or PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Vision or a related subject.
- This role could suit a recent PhD graduate. **Benefits of the company**.
- You will be working at a growing leading technological firm with a brilliant reputation.
- My client offers excellent benefits including Flexible hours / remote options and excellent share packages.
- Culture wise, our client has a built a positive and ambitious environment where employees are encouraged to develop both inside and outside of work with continued support and training.
- Regular incentives, trips and socials are also available. If youre interested in finding out more about this opportunity and becoming art of this business as it continues to grow, please submit your CV below and we will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion. Advertised through Zoek 85a0690e96b6413faa17635dd89006fd6.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.