As directed by the GM Direct, the Cloud Services Solutions Leader manages and executes on tasks and activities that benefit the Direct Channel and Services overall. Including daily sales operation activities, collaboration with marketing, sales, operations, product and training.
- Support and execute on the Go To Market strategy for the Direct channel
- Support M&A activities including initial vetting of opportunities, due diligence and implementation
- Assist with corporate planning and implement strategic goals and objectives for the Direct channel
- Collaborate with Support leader(s) to resolve recurring customer complaints and service problems in the Direct Channel as well as problem solve on how to remedy reoccurring issues
- Partner with Fulfillment leader(s) to ensure we are retaining customers post sale, we understand any issues with initial implementation/fulfillment of products and services sold, and address issues that cause customer churn.
- Partner with Product leader(s) to optimize revenue, GM and ARPU of products that will be introduced to SB customers and prospects
- Improve reporting across the division to provide the right insight for business decision making
- Support the structured cross-sell and up-sell process across the sales team for both DIY and DIFM products – ultimate goal being customer recommendations based upon logical milestones of their business (i.e., recommend email marketing after website purchase, logos at time of website purchase, etc.).
- Work with business units within the Direct channel to improve both customer NPS and eNPS scores
- Work with the GM of Direct on continually solving for Risks and creating new Opportunities
**This is a remote opportunity with flexible location**
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent)
- 10+ years of deep managerial experience and full P&L of > $25M business
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills
- Team player who works productively with wide range of people
- Motivated self-starter
- Comfortable in fast-paced environment
- Superior organizational skills
Deluxe Corporation is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Please view the electronic EEO is the Law Poster and EEO is the Law Poster Supplement which serves to inform you of your equal employment opportunity protections as part of the application process.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.