Viz.ai, Inc. is a leader in applied artificial intelligence in healthcare. Our mission is to fundamentally improve how healthcare is delivered in the world, through intelligent software that promises to reduce time to treatment and improve access to care.
Viz.ai is developing products that analyze CT scans and identify time-critical findings, such as stroke. We leverage the speed and accuracy of our algorithms to help connect the right patient to the right doctor at the right time, making sure patients get the life-saving treatment they need, when they need it. Viz.ai obtained an historic FDA clearance for our technology, has been honored with numerous awards, including being among Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies in 2019. Viz.ai is currently in more than 200 hospitals.
Viz.ai is funded by top-tier Silicon Valley investors, including Kleiner Perkins and Google Ventures. We are located in San Francisco and Tel Aviv.
As Clinical Affairs Manager, you will drive the execution of a variety of clinical programs, coordinate product research, and have broad involvement central to Viz.ai's strategic goals. You will apply your existing technical skills, learn new skills, and play a key role in the execution of clinical and research programs to demonstrate the impact of Viz.ai and assist in the development of new algorithms. You will be responsible for the operational management of clinical programs and will assist the research efforts, including KOL management, program implementation, and execution to deliver clinical results that will help reduce the time to treatment and improve access to care.
- Be responsible for the execution of multiple clinical trials and research efforts, including ensuring the proper implementation of the clinical programs and research programs
- Support the study team with start-up activities, enrollment, site management, data collection, data reviews, site feasibility, database lock, etc.
- Lead the team in ensuring that quality clinical trials are conducted per protocol, in a timely fashion, and in a manner compliant with SOPs, ICH/GCP/regulatory guidelines, company goals, and established study budgets
- Be responsible for oversight of ongoing and planned clinical trials, including but not limited to abstract submission, investigator meetings, and Scientific Advisory Boards
- Work closely with the Data and Research teams to support algorithm development
- Work closely with investigators, R&D, Marketing, and Product on presentations, publications, and other post-study strategies
You will love this job if:
- You are a strong project manager with attention to detail and experience translating detail to execution of clinical strategies
- You are adept at discussing the science and research approaches critical for study protocol design, clinical endpoints, and data interpretation
- You have excellent scientific written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years related experience; or a minimum of 5 years combined education, training, and experience
- Experience at a top Clinical Research Organization (CRO) preferred
- A bachelor's degree in a related discipline, or a BSN (MPH, PhD, or RN preferred)
- Demonstrated organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong knowledge of regulatory requirements governing clinical studies (HIPAA, GCP, FDA)
- Management experience, including outsourcing to CROs and line management
- CCRP Certification by SoCRA or ACRP or coursework in clinical trial management a plus
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.