We are looking for a Classification Specialist as part of the Classification Specialist team in Bratislava.
We are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we are looking for talented, bright, and self-driven people. We are looking for a smart and passionate person to join our global team of classification specialists.
You will be responsible for classifying, auditing and correcting data in our retail catalog. As a classification specialist you will have the opportunity to have a direct and significant impact on improving the customer experience and making it easy and fun to shop on our sites globally. You will be involved in the projects of Machine Learning and Big Data Analytics as well as working in cooperation with global teams to improve the worldwide classification quality. The role requires analytical skills, as well as attention to detail.
Core Responsibilities For This Position Include To
Company - Amazon /Slovakia/ s.r.o.
Job ID: A990272
- Review and evaluate classification according to specific guidelines with high level of accuracy and productivity
- Classify items into a complex hierarchical taxonomy
- Make logical decisions while performing classification tasks even if provided information is ambiguous
- Report classification results and communicate them throughout the organization
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of data
- Drive daily production goals along with monitoring and maintaining quality control of existing data
- Base pay for this position starts from 1.050 EUR per month and there are further pay components within the total compensation
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Spanish and/or Portuguese language skills - reading and writing
- Analytical skills, including research skills, ability to interpret data, to conceptualize and analyze information
- Ability to work in a high volume environment on daily basis
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work quickly, decisively, and independently
- Proven track record in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Ability to take initiative to identify and solve problems
- Basic computer business application skills such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook
- Undergraduate Bachelor degree, preferably in one of the following fields: Information Science, Library Science, Translation, Computer Science, Business Administration
- Some working experience in online retail operations or other Internet application fields
- Experience in cataloging and/or indexing OR experience in retail or e-commerce environments
- Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.