Department: Global Sales
Position: Business Development Executive
Location: Remote - USA Nationwide
At Asavie we make secure connectivity simple for any size of mobility or Internet of Things (IOT) deployment in a hyper-connected world. Our cutting-edge technology provides simple, secure and scalable connectivity that enables enterprises to harness the power of the internet of things and mobile devices to transform and scale their businesses. Asavie has operations across the globe, established partnerships with many of the world’s largest mobile and service providers, a growing ecosystem of distribution and technology partners and thousands of end-user customers across many industries.
Recognized by Deloitte and the Financial Times as one of Europe’s fastest growing companies, Asavie is a company on the move. We value teamwork, innovation and people who go the extra mile. These values have been the foundation of our success and will drive further growth as we enter a hugely exciting time for our organization. Asavie is an inclusive work environment where diversity is embraced for the value it brings to us all personally and professionally.
Our class leading digital connectivity solutions are sold through a range of partners including mobile operators, systems integrators and re-sellers. We have an exceptional opportunity for a Business Development Executive to substantially expand and broaden our business in the United States.
The successful candidate will report to the SVP of Global Sales. The position is instrumental to the success of growth plans for the extension of our North American business in developing new revenue generating distribution channels for target business customers.
The role shall include but not necessarily be limited to the following functions:
- Identifying, and establishing rewarding commercial relationships with new distribution channel partner organisations, that meet the profile of Asavie required channel partners in Canada, e.g. Mobile Network Operators, Communication Service Providers, IoT platforms/providers, SaaS providers, and non-Service Providers
- Identifying and establishing rewarding commercial relationships with new partner organisations (excluding AT&T and Verizon), that meet the profile of Asavie required channel partners in the USA, e.g. Mobile Network Operators, Communication Service Providers, IoT platforms/providers, SaaS providers, and non-Service Providers
- Working to create pull/early adoption demand for new channels with targeted enterprise engagements to build the Asavie proposition as a composite part of Mobility, IOT and SD-WAN solutions through the recruitment of new logo wins in new distribution channels to grow our customer base
- Defining and implementing go-to-market plans with new distribution channels and onboarding and enabling orders and revenue growth through the identification and engagement of new enterprise clients. Supporting initial enterprise account engagements to ensure successes early on for new channel partners
- Develop a strategic sales and new distribution channel partner plan for acquisition targets that supports the achievement of orders and revenue targets and work with key Asavie stakeholders in execution of the plan to achieve measured goals
- Conducting market analysis and research for potential new partnerships with distribution channels in cooperation with the Product Management and marketing team members
- Building an effective working relationship at a senior stakeholder level to build trust and engagement from the partners
- Develop productive and strong relationships internally with our Engineering, Operations and Product Management teams
- Internal alignment with commercial, legal and contract management on creating new and maintaining existing partnerships
- Provide effective reporting as required by Asavie management
- A real hunter personality and approach
- Is educated to 3rd level degree or equivalent and have at least 10 years relevant experience in sales and business development in both new logo enterprise sales and new logo distribution channels
- Has a proven track record & holds a similar role in sales & new business development within the IOT, Mobility, SD-WAN or security space. SD-WAN and networking experience and knowledge is essential and knowledge about cellular mobility and IOT strongly desired
- Has experience of working within the telecommunication industry and with managed VPN providers, SD-WAN solution providers and non-operator distribution channels (Managed Service Providers, System Integrators, Distributors, etc)
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of the individual partners’ business model and drivers, a strong financial understanding, along with a wealth of business, market and competitive knowledge
- Industry knowledge and experience in technology market space, especially cyber security, IP networking and SD-WAN and enterprise mobility technologies, such as VPN, Mobile Security, Mobile Device Management, and IOT
- Experience developing business cases and performing competitive analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge and results of solution selling
- High energy, team player who motivates and excites others
- Exceptional communication skills to all levels of our partner and client organisations (C-Suite domain specialists)
- Ability to effectively present and influence individuals and groups at all levels, both in person and online
- Willingness to travel frequently is essential in this role
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.