Salary Circa £33,000 p.a. + car, bonus scheme & benefits
Permanent, 35 hours per week
Deadline for applications: 10th November 2019
Interviews: 19th November 2019
Full job description here: https://adobe.ly/2BIJ9es
We’re looking for a commercially minded Area Manager to join our retail team in Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire area to maximise area sales and profits in this region.
What will I be doing?
We need an excellent retailer to...
- Achieve agreed area sales budgets and maximise our retail profit through effective cost control
- Recruit, develop and retain high calibre staff in all positions within the area to drive performance
- Analyse financial data to make informed commercial decisions
- Maintain a standard of excellent customer service and supporter care
- Generate quality donated goods through area driven initiatives
- Engage with our wider communities strategy to ensure our shops are at the heart of the community
Why this role?
Every step we make towards beating cancer relies on every pound, every hour and every person, and our 1,700 retail staff work relentlessly every day towards this goal. Trading and Operations is looking to significantly increase its monetary contribution to the Charity by 2020, therefore we need someone that will add strategic value and quickly make an impact in each new area that they work whilst having the confidence to take risks. You’ll have the autonomy to run your portfolio of shops like your own business, and no two days will be the same.
What are you looking for?
To join us in this fast-paced role you will need to have...
- Outstanding track record in achieving sales & profit targets within retail management
- Excellent understanding of high street retail and what sells
- Experience of distance management of a diverse team of people
- Flexible and proactive attitude with the ability to adapt and implement change
- Strong short/long term strategic planning skills with the ability to time manage and prioritise successfully
What’s in it for me?
- 25 days annual leave a year plus public holidays
- A generous annual area bonus scheme
- Company car
- A tailored Area Manager induction and training programme
- A range of generous rewards and benefits via our Rewards platform
If you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a great career as we work hard together to beat cancer sooner.
At CRUK we value diversity and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse workforce will help us to beat cancer sooner. Should you need any adjustments to the recruitment process, at either application or interview, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, our head office is relocating from Islington to a new office space in Stratford, close to the Olympic Park.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.