BitTitan empowers IT professionals to properly assess, deploy, and manage technology solutions in a cloud-first world. We have successfully delivered IT software solutions to more than 6.5 million end users across 31,000 customers in 155 countries. We have offices in the Seattle area and in Singapore, plus remote employees in dozens of countries. We share a global commitment to providing our customers with agile tools that meet the needs of active managed services providers. Our mission is to build a platform where businesses discover, implement, and manage a vast collection of IT services through automation. We are empowering our customers to be more profitable in the cloud era.
BitTitan is looking for an Account Manager to join the team at our award-winning team in the Northeast Region!
This is a remote opportunity.
In this role, you will:
- Achieve quarterly and full year revenue goals for the assigned territory
- Provide support, insights, and account management to BitTitan customers
- Serve as the point person to understand assigned accounts’ strategies to match product solutions to opportunities
- Identify new revenue opportunities in new accounts and expand existing relationships in managed accounts to maximize sales performance
- Acquire in-depth knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing
- Demonstrate strong sales, technical, and communication skills with an emphasis on consultative solutions selling
- Collaborate with other marketing, product, and salespeople in identifying, developing, and closing sales
- Escalate account problems to management by clearly defining the situation and proposed solutions
We’d love to hear from you if:
- Preferred Degree in Business, Marketing, or IT
- 4+ years of sales and account management experience in a technology-related business
- Ability to consistently meet and/or exceed assigned revenue targets
- Experience managing complex customer relationships and delivering superior customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Successful sales achievements in cloud-based SaaS environments
- Ability to work effectively with multiple internal teams (marketing, product, finance, legal, customer support, and the executive leadership team)
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced, startup-mentality driven environment
- Be a self-starter with high energy and a strong sense of urgency to achieve results
- Comfortable in a data-driven business model utilizing metrics to support sales activity and account performance
- Experience with the Salesforce platform for account management – contacts, opportunities, forecasts, win/loss data
- Adept at handling ambiguous issues/assignments
- Comfortable and effective in delivering internal and client-facing presentations
- Must be able to read and communicate fluently in English
Travel uo to 30%
Territory: VA to ME
Bring your experience, your talent, your creative energy, and meet a diverse group of people who work together and build software that aims for the cloud. We have a unique culture that is collaborative, customer centric, professional, and encourages hard work with a layer of fun that keeps us in balance. Join the team that makes a positive impact on the future of IT services automation… you’re going to love it!
At BitTitan, Inc. we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we embrace it for the benefit of our employees, our partners, and our community. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and diversity.
Please mention that you come from GetRemotify when applying for this job.